The events carried out in partner countries, aimed to make the local, national and European educational communities understand about the importance and benefits of entrepreneurial education, as well as promoting the establishment of an informal network of experts and stakeholders who are potentially interested in being involved in the following steps of the EN.GA.G.E. project for both the evaluation and exploitation of its results.
Italy (Foligno) 08/07/2018
The 1st EN.GA.G.E. International Conference and Competition took place in Foligno (Italy) during the 3rd edition of the Social Hackathon Umbria – #SHU2018, focused on promoting sense of initiative and entrepreneurship with modern digital tools.
The International Conference and Competition represented a milestone of the EN.GA.G.E. Project and an opportunity for reflection on the benefits of Entrepreneurial Education at various levels of education, as well as its changing role for promoting personal development, learning and employability skills.
The agenda of the French Multiplier event focused on the following activities:
– School Innovation: Presentation of the EN.GA.G.E. project – approach, methodology and results
– Retrogaming Exhibition: consoles and video games from the 80s
– Awareness-raising on the use of video games – Workshop with GENERATION NUMERIQUE,
– Conference/debate on “The place of screens in family relationships” with: Mrs. Guylaine DIXNEUF and Hélène FRADIN MORIT, state-certified psychomotrician professionals
The activities that took place during the ME are the following:
- Presentation of the “Research consolidation and guidelines for entrepreneurial education” (IO1)
- Discussion with Teachers and other relevant stakeholders
- Workshops and demo of the EN.GA.G.E. digital games (IO2): Presentation and showcase of the digital games “Recyclock Party” and “MyTop”
The Greek event closed with a Discussion about the Entrepreneurial Education and an evaluation of the two EN.GA.G.E. digital games.
The University of Pitesti hosted the Multiplier event aimed at introducing the project activities and results.
Both the UPIT Staff and the Director of Palatul Copiilor Pitesti presented the EN.GA.G.E Guidelines and the EN.GA.G.E. digital games for entrepreneurship created throughout the project.
The Conference-debate also allowed participants to focus on the importance and benefits of entrepreneurial education.
Italy (Tavernelle) 09/07/2019
The Final Multiplier event has organized as the last edition of local/national multiplier events organised in France, Greece and Romania on the same day (20/06/2019).
15 international Project Partners joined the event.
Besides introducing the project activities and results to a wider audience, the Conference-debate played a key role in analysing the results obtained from the other MEs.
The Final event allowed participants (public authorities, educational communities, training agencies etc.) to discuss strategies for developing entrepreneurial education as well as the possible involvement in the informal network of experts and stakeholders interested in exploiting the project results.