This section displays all the news about the ENGAGE Project.
The second Structured Training Activity of the EN.GA.G.E. project will take place in Foligno (Italy), next 2-8 July 2018.
- CONTENTS: training activities will mostly focus on analysis and evaluation of good practices of digital gaming for entrepreneurial learning collected within the framework of the Erasmus+ project “ENGAGE – Entrepreneurial Games for Growing Europeans“. Participants will have the chance to meet the games’ developers and cooperate with them for the realization of innovative ideas during the Hackathon of 5-8 July.
- COSTS: full coverage from Erasmus+ KA1 grants for participants from other European Countries – coverage of only course registration fees for Italian participants
- LANGUAGE: all activities will be in English
Contact us if you need more information or if you are interested in joining the workshop!
The 1st Workshop for Teachers took place in Trikala, Greece last 5-11 February 2018.
Before testing the 4 digital educational games for entrepreneruship selected in the previous phases, participating teachers from partner countries had the chance to focus on some good practices on entrepreneurship education and exchange important input the impact of ICT in education.
During the 1st EN.GA.G.E Workshop, the participating teachers had the opportunity to play, test and review the games selected during the first round of Local Testing:
- START UP – IC Comprensivo Statale Panicale Piegaro Paciano (Italy)
- COCKTAIL PARADISE – Palatul Copiilor Pitesti (Romania)
- ENTRINNO – Mousiko Scholio Trikalon (Greece)
- BACK STAGE – R.Couzinet (France )
The second Project Meeting took place in Trikala, Greece last 8-9 February 2018.
Project Partners assessed the digital games selected during the previous phases and further developed the template designed for identifying and assessing digital educational games.
Partners also participated in small groups and interactive sessions on the introduction of game-based learning in the classroom.
The EN.GA.G.E kick-off Meeting took place 24-25 October 2017 in Italy, giving the partners the chance to focus on the implementation of the main project activities:
- Study/research on game-based entrepreneurial learning methodologies in Europe
- Design and realization of two EN.GA.G.E. digital games for entrepreneurial education
- Workshops for teachers (LTTAs)
- Organization of the 1st International Conference-contest for the award of the most adaptable entrepreneurial game-based practice in primary and secondary education.