The Erasmus+ project ENtrepreneurial GAmes for Growing Europeans – EN.GA.G.E contributes to rethink education by fostering the entrepreneurial transversal skills and entrepreneurial culture with the help of digital games.
EN.GA.G.E focuses on the implementation of the following project activities:
- Study/research on game-based entrepreneurial learning methodologies across Europe
- Workshops for teachers (not only addressed to the teachers of the Schools directly involved in the project, but also to Beneficiaries (Primary/secondary teachers) of ERASMUS+ KA1 grant for school staff mobility
- Organization of an International Conference-contest for the award of the most adaptable entrepreneurial game-based practice in primary/Secondary education
- Mulitplier events in Partner Countries (Italy, Greece, France, Romania)
- Design, realization and test of two EN.GA.G.E. digital games for entrepreneurial education (Primary/Secondary schools)